Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No NaNo

Well, I made somewhat of an effort, not quite valiant. I haven't made it past the word count below for NaNoWriMo. However, I feel great about what I have so far, and I came out if it with an outline and many notes. I've finally birthed the damn thing, after a two year gestation period.

I have a good excuse. With all this snow, we were able to open the hill on the 26th. Last year was Jan 17, so we're just a little ahead of schedule. Everything went fairly smoothly, even with technical difficulties and such. I had a couple great staff members in and we went hard all day.

Happy winter to all! Hope my fellow NaNo'ers had good results with their projects.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woowoo.

Great that you guys are getting snow!!!

Now if I could just get the car out of the driveway I'd be happy. :)

Great pics below Virgie. Nice to see Rumiana again even if it's just a picture. :D

s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home