Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Where did my life go?

Hello all. It's been way too long.
Some of you know, things fell apart and I didn't make it to LA. Not only did I throw away money and tons of Air Miles and other points, I was so disappointed to not be in that con bubble of creative people, ideas and high energy. (Well, for the first few days, anyway. Depends on your con stamina smarts.)

I am going to VCon this weekend, come hell or any depth of water. This will be my (ummm, Lynda?) fourth year going. Smaller crowds, but always good. The con committee has really pushed hard this year with marketing, so hopefully all their hard work pays off. They always do a great job. *Hats off*

Big news. Big big news. I am proud to announce the launch of "The Best of Neo-opsis Magazine" Anthology. I am part of the new small press Bundoran Press.

We have a launch slated for Sunday at VCon, and we'll hold a couple other events as well later on in October.

Here's the front and back cover.




Take care all, and Happy Thanksgiving!! (Every year, I miss the damn turkey.)

3 Comments:

At 6:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it to V-Con & added to the creative & interesting people quotient.

 
At 6:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great time!

Great talk at the book launch Karl!

steph

 
At 10:50 a.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Yep. Didn't see enough of you Virginia! Mea culpa. Been sort of flatline there for months at a stretch but coming back to life. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home