Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm back, with a vengeance

It's day four of NaNoWriMo, and I'm just getting started. After a few days of distracting distraction, and a couple days of being sickly sick, I'm back.
I bought a shitload of music from Puretracks. (I know, I know, I can hear all your groans out there. I'm sorry. I don't walk out of a music store with CD's in my pocket either.) It turned out to be the purchase from hell. Puretracks and its digital rights management has an issue with Windows Media Player 10, it turns out. I had to downgrade to 9 just to get my new stuff to play, and haven't yet got my older songs working properly. Needless to say, they heard from me. YEAH.

Got my Hershey's with Almonds, got my beer, got my friends, got some tunes. All is good. Real good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home