Friday, October 01, 2004

ACK!

It's official. I will be appearing on a few of the panels at this year's V-Con, the Sci-Fi/Fantasy Convention in Vancouver.
Then I'll be hopping over to Victoria to spend Thanksgiving at the Royal BC Museum, where they have an Ancient Egypt exhibit touring from the British Museum in London. I figure it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I should go.
(Oh, other than that time when I was IN London and didn't want to stand in line at the Museum. *STUPID*STUPID*STUPID*)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 a.m., Blogger frankysbride said...

E.T., please call home.
*bg*

 
At 12:46 p.m., Blogger Lynda said...

Discovered this surfing. Is this our own Virginia O'Dine's personal blog? Why haven't we heard about it at NorSpec or on Reality Skimming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home